Well this is my first thread ever I just want to share something I found earlier on the internet
So here goes...
1. Erinaceous: Like a hedgehog
2. Lamprophony: Loudness and clarity of voice
3. Depone: To testify under oath
4. Finnimbrun: A trinket or knick-knack
5. Floccinaucinihilipilification: Estimation that something is valueless. Proper pronunciation based on Latin roots: flockə-nowsə-nəkələ-pələ-fək-ation.
6. Inaniloquent: Pertaining to idle talk
7. Limerance: An attempt at a scientific study into the nature of romantic love.
8. Mesonoxian: Pertaining to midnight
9. Mungo: A dumpster diver – one who extracts valuable things from trash
10. Nihilarian: A person who deals with things lacking importance (pronounce the ‘h’ like a ‘k’).
11. Nudiustertian: The day before yesterday
12. Phenakism: Deception or trickery
13. Pronk: A weak or foolish person
14. Pulveratricious:Covered with dust
15. Rastaquouere: A social climber
16. Scopperloit: Rude or rough play
17. Selcouth: Unfamiliar, rare, strange, marvelous, wonderful. For example: The List Universe is such a selcouth website!
18. Tyrotoxism: To be poisoned by cheese
19. Widdiful: Someone who deserves to be hanged
20. Zabernism: The abuse of military power or authority. I wonder how long it will take for this one to show up in the comments.